Become a Vendor
Get back to your roots! The event for 2017 will be free to the public.
We are Denver’s newest alternative to cannabis themed events and festivals that focus on music, art, culture and fun not politics. This is our second year and we are growing fast. This year our event is outdoors and we are committed to bring you the targeted traffic your business needs. We have lined up with a lot of great vendors this year and have a great variety for the public to come and see. We have some great artist from around the United States coming to perform for everyone.
This event is free to the pubic so we can show your products to everyone who is visiting for the 420 holiday. Our spaces are very reasonably priced and lets anyone who wants to be seen by a targeted cannabis audience have a great opportunity.
Why get a booth?
- Thousands of cannabis enthusiasts are coming to Denver for the 4/20 holiday!
- Show your glass, ceramics, paintings, photography or wood creations
- Highlight your cannabis or community Non Profit and collect donations and sign ups.
- Send a rep out to meet and greet other vendors, pass out information on your company.
- Show the latest in home improvement, electronics or decorating.
- Get cell phone sign ups, show your latest app.
- Our spaces are priced for everyone to get in and be seen.
This was a great event last year and this year we have a lot of room to expand at our location. We hope you join us to help make this the best event ever and make some long lasting connections. We had vendors last year sell out in 1 day! We are not the 420 political rally or about politics at all. We are an event all about community, cannabis education, marketing new companies to the public, listening to a variety of great music, public speakers and enjoying Colorado in the spring.
10x10 Space Packages
Denver 420 Fest Demographic
Colorado Cannabis Tours – Colorado Cannabis Tours – Denver 420 Tours ⋆ Colorado Highlife Tours
*Due to complexities of permits we cannot guarantee a smoking area outside. But we will have buses and trailer there as well.